An estimated 17.3 million adults in the United States have had at least one major depressive episode. When a person is suffering from depression, they may not be aware of it until their daily functioning, interests and mood become markedly diminished.
Signs of depression:
- Depressed mood or feelings of sadness
- Sleep and/or appetite disruptions
- Low self-esteem, self-doubt, or feelings of guilt or worthlessness
- Inability to focus or concentrate
- Sense of emptiness or loss of interest in activities
- Low energy and fatigue
- Isolation or loneliness
- Recurrent thoughts of death, suicidal ideation or suicide attempts
My role is to support you and guide you in this journey as we work together to access the emotional wounds, explore feelings, create self-awareness, heal and help you to feel more empowered.