I am a Certified Clinical Telemental Health Provider Associate (CTMH-A) so virtual therapy or telehealth can be a great way to obtain needed support.
- Do you need support, but are seeking an alternate option to an in-person appointment?
- Are you looking to decrease commute times, simplify juggling of family schedules and adding work-life balance back into your busy schedule?
- Do you have social anxiety or phobias that cause you to avoid leaving your house or engaging in face-to-face interactions?
- Do you live in a rural area where services are limited?
- Do you have a physical challenge that makes traveling to an in-person appointment difficult?
Virtual appointments can take place via your smartphone, tablet or computer. While a camera is helpful, it is not required or necessary.